Love the Lord your God with ALL your heart and with ALL your soul and with ALL your mind.Matthew 22:37
- What God asks of all those who believe in Christ and receive His salvation is devoted love.
- Loving God is the greatest priority.
- This is the first and the greatest commandment.
- This love requires an attitude of heart where God is so valued.
- One’s love to God must be wholehearted and dominating love.
- Highly regarded that we so long for His fellowship and strive to obey Him.
- We can love God because He first loved us!
PRAYER: Lord, I declare that I love You! Thank You for loving me first and making it possible for me to love You in the Name of Jesus! Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
Leave a Reply