Set your minds (affections) on things above, not on earthly things.Colossians 3:2
- Often our hearts are consumed with earthly things.
- We focus on things that are temporary and subject to change.
- God wants us to set our minds on heavenly things.
- Setting our hearts on things above means striving to put heaven’s priorities into daily practice.
- It means concentrating on the eternal rather than the temporal.
- Because our lives are hidden with Christ in heaven (v.3), we must set our minds on, and let our attitudes be determined by, the things above.
- We must let heaven fill our thoughts and not spend our time worrying.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can substitute my worries and cares with the knowledge that You are with me and You will undertake for me, in Jesus’ Name! Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good afternoon . Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply