Verse: Psalm 33:11
But the plans of the Lord stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations.
- The Lord has a plan for you and for your unique situation.
- Are you frustrated by inconsistencies you see in others, or even in yourself?
- God is completely trustworthy, His intentions never change.
- His plans which are for good will be carried out.
- There is a promise that good and perfect gifts come to us from the Creator who never changes (Jam. 1:17).
- Wondering whom you can trust? Remember that God is completely consistent.
- No changes in human affairs can impede His plans for you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You because You have a plan for my life. May I seek Your counsel to find that plan. May I then trust in Your plan for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.