Verse: Luke 15:22
‘But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet.’
- Restoration is part of the Lord’s plans for each of our lives.
- He wants to lift us up and out of the hole, or the pit we find ourselves in.
- He wants to restore us to our rightful place of honour and regard.
- He wants to do it quickly, He wants to do it now, so expect it.
- God has compassion for the lost because of their sorrowful condition.
- God’s love for the lost is so great that He never ceases to grieve over them and to wait for their return.
- God’s grace is made available to those who seek Him.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One Who wants to lift me out of the miry clay and place my feet on a rock. Your plan is to restore and reinstate me to the position that You had in mind for me. I am ready Lord, restore me, I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.