Verse: 2 Samuel 2:4
The men of Judah came to Hebron, and there they anointed David King over the tribe of Judah.
- Each one of us has a purpose and calling in God.
- David was chosen and anointed by the Lord to be a King.
- David had been anointed king by Samuel years earlier (1 Sam. 16:13).
- But that ceremony had taken place in private.
- Your private ordination in any sphere of life will be made public by God in His time.
- You are chosen and called by the Lord for His purposes.
- Step up and into the things God has prepared for you to do and don’t shy away.
PRAYER: Lord, I realise that I am not here by mistake or by accident. I am Your child and as such You have placed me where I am for a purpose and a reason. May I be the salt and the light that You created me to be, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply