Verse: Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to those who grow tired and increases the strength of those who are weak.
- Even the strongest people get tired at times, but God’s power and strength never diminish.
- When we feel tired and weak we are ideal candidates for His strength and power.
- When we reach the end of our own strength we can rely more on Him.
- He is never too tired or too busy to help and listen.
- He comes with His love and strength for each new day.
- He wants to come right now and give you strength and empower you.
- When you cannot go another step, remember that you can call upon God to renew your strength.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive new and increased strength from You right now. I give You my weakness and powerlessness and I receive Your power and strength, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply