Verse: John 14:1
Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me.
- A troubled heart is a heart filled with distress and anxiety.
- Paul says in Philippians, Do not be anxious, agitated, troubled, about anything.
- Imagine never being “anxious, troubled about anything.”
- It seems like an impossibility.
- The Bible says with God, all things are possible, as you trust in Jesus.
- We are told that we should not allow our hearts to be troubled.
- As we believe in God and have faith in Him, our hearts can be confident.
- Let go of the fear, and take hold of hope, let go of doubt, and start to believe.
PRAYER: Lord, I place my hope and confidence in You again today. I will trust and not be afraid, and I will believe with my heart and not allow my heart to be troubled or distressed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply