Verse: Psalm 31:6-7
…,I trust in the Lord. I will be glad and rejoice in Your unfailing love, for You have seen my troubles, and You care about the anguish of my soul.
- A person who clings to idols can not commit his spirit into God’s hands.
- When we put today’s idols (wealth, material possessions, success) first in our lives, we cannot expect God’s Spirit to guide us.
- God is our highest authority and requires our first allegiance.
- We can celebrate the goodness and the unfailing love of the Lord.
- He knows every detail of our lives and He sees every aspect in detail.
- Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
- Because of the fact that He knows and He cares, we can trust Him completely.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your unfailing love and care for me. My life is not hidden from Your gaze. You know, You care and I will trust and rest in You, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.