Verse: 1 Corinthians 16:13
Be on the alert. Stand firm in the faith. Be men (and women) of courage. Be strong.
- We are often called upon to be courageous and strong.
- Sometimes when we have done all we can, we have to just keep standing.
- Giving up is simply never an option for us.
- Like the Corinthians, we are directed to be on our guard against spiritual dangers.
- We are called to stand firm in the faith and behave courageously.
- We must be careful and strong and do everything with kindness and love.
- The Lord will be faithful and He will carry and sustain you.
PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You will come and fill me with the courage and strength that I need to be able to stand secure. As I await for Your return, may I not be shaken, but may I know that I am in Your hand, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply