Verse: Psalm 103:2,4
Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. He continues to redeem your life from the Pit, and He continuously surrounds you with gracious love and compassion.
- “To bless” carries the meaning of “to praise.”
- We need to continually offer thanksgiving and praise to the Lord for the benefits and blessings that He bestows on His people.
- Forgiveness is the first and most important gift we can receive from God.
- Through it we are restored to God and redeemed from destruction.
- Also, no pit is so deep that God cannot reach down and lift you out of it.
- When we feel at our lowest, we must never forget that He remains strong.
- His gracious love and eternal compassion is always reaching out to us.
- So we can lift up our heads and remind ourselves of His goodness and love.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your enduring love and care for me. I ask You to lift me up and out of the situations and circumstances that would like to pull me down. May I see Your love and faithfulness towards me each and every day, in Jesus’ Name! Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply