- As believers, we are to partake in the spiritual ministry of praise and thanksgiving to God.
- “By Christ therefore let us offer the sacrifices of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to His name.”
- The believers praise and worship must be both in word and in deed.
- Thankfulness should always be a part of our lives.
- At the same time we can call on the Lord in our areas of need.
- He is the one true faithful God who understands what we face and go through.
- Let’s celebrate what He has done and anticipate His goodness to us in the future.
PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your great faithfulness and kindness to me. You are a good, good Father and for that I am eternally grateful. I will live in constant expectation of Your continued faithfulness towards me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply