- The greatest example of giving was when God gave His Son.
- We were designed, in His image, to be a blessing to others.
- In conformity with the principle of love, we must give to those in need.
- God Himself will measure our giving and in return will give to us.
- The measure of blessing and reward we receive will be in proportion to our concern for and help given to others.
- Our lives can be a blessing, or we can hoard what we have been entrusted with.
- Give of yourself, your kindness, and your love, and it will come back to you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can be an instrument of blessing in Your hand. Help me not to step back when You are wanting me to step forward, and be a blessing. May I follow Your example, just as You gave Your Son, to the world, in Jesus’ Name . Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply