*Verse:* Luke 1:6
_*And they were both righteous before God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and statutes of the Lord.*_
– How we live our lives is important.
– What an awesome thing to be said that you are righteous, blameless and obedient.
– Obedience from the heart is why like them, we will be called “upright in the sight of God.”
– For the obedient, your next trip to God’s assignment may include an unexpected blessing.
– God can do great things to and through anyone who is available to Him.
– What a joy that we can live our lives in a way that honours God.
– This is the ultimate test we all need to pass, and will we pass it?
*PRAYER:* Lord, I choose to follow You and to live a life that brings glory and honour to You. May my walk be a walk that is blameless, obedient and faithful to You, today and each day that lies ahead, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
_God bless you always and in all ways._
Leave a Reply