- In this story, a great miracle was about to take place.
- The Lord did four things: He looked to heaven, He blessed, He broke and He gave.
- This can be the story of our lives, as we take what He gives us, and give it away.
- Jesus wants to multiply things in and around us.
- What you have in your hands now may seem insufficient.
- But once we have given it to Him, in His hands it will become more than enough.
- He is the All Sufficient God and the God who is more than enough.
- See, before the miracle, He looked to heaven, did the possible, and God did the impossible.
PRAYER: Lord, as I trust You for miracles in my life and circumstances, may I always remember to look to You, as the source of my miracle. May I be ready to take what You have given and done for me, and use it to be a blessing to others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fantastic Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply