- The possession of a permanent truth is the chief reason to remain faithful and not to be led astray.
- If we know truth, it should affect the way we live.
- Apply the truth of God’s Word to your life so that you will grow in godliness.
- Beloved, walk in the truth of God’s Word.
- To honestly say that we know truth, we must be living it.
- This is called godly living.
- Live according to the truth, and do not waver from it.
There is great joy in this.
PRAYER: Lord, help me live according to the truth. May I remain faithful and steadfast in my walk of faith, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Have a Great Week. Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.