- By reading and meditating on His Word, you will learn to understand His ways.
- This is not something we can figure out on our own.
- Because His ways are unlike ours, they are higher, bigger, and eternal.
- We should, like Moses and the psalmist, long intensely to know God’s ways.
- It is possible for believers to know something about God’s Acts, eg., salvation, miracles, but never really to know God or understand His ways.
- We must have a sincere desire to be led into the righteous ways of God and the truth of His Word.
- We must humbly submit to God, commit ourselves to godly living and fear the Lord.
PRAYER: Lord, I know sin is a barrier to knowing You and Your ways. May I always forsake sin, be cleansed, and forgiven. May I never allow sin to dominate me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.