- The choice to rejoice is the best decision you could make.
- The believer must rejoice and strengthen himself by recalling to mind the Lord’s grace, nearness, and promises.
- Joy is an integral part of our salvation in Christ Jesus.
- It is an inner peace and delight in God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Rejoicing forms the basis for our trust in God.
- The alternative is to doubt and moan.
- You can always find something to rejoice about.
- Remember, the joy of the Lord is your strength. Again I say, Rejoice!
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to rejoice and to focus on Your goodness as opposed to any obstacles and difficulties I may be facing in my life, in Jesus’ Name! Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good afternoon.Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply