Verse: Psalm 34:3
Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.
- In the N T, the word translated “magnify” is the Greek word “megaluno.”
- It means to make great or enlarge.
- We certainly cannot make God any greater, but we can perceive Him as greater in our lives.
- In other words, what we think of God can be enlarged.
- What you focus your attention on will seem bigger, because you are choosing to let it occupy your time and thinking.
- A small coin in front of your eye can block the sun from view. Yet the sun is infinitely larger than the coin.
- It’s the placement in your life that determines how big things seem to you.
PRAYER: Lord, I will magnify You in my life. I will begin to see You as greater than my problems, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Welcome to September – Our Month of Success and Fruitfulness. Have a Blessed Tuesday. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply