Verse: Psalm 34:3
Oh, magnify the Lord with me, And let us exalt His name together.
- When Scripture talks of magnifying God, we assume it only meant they were praising God and talking of His greatness and goodness.
- Does God seem big and capable in your thinking? If not, then magnify Him!
- Do the problems you face seem like giants?
- Then remove your attention and focus from the problems, de-magnify them, and focus on the Lord.
- To shrink the problem, magnify the solution.
- The more you think about a problem you are facing, the larger it can seem.
- The more you think about God, what He has created, and all He has done, the smaller the problem will look compared to God.
PRAYER: Lord, You are greater than any problem or any situation I face. May I realise it and quit letting the problem be my focus, in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply