Verse: Psalm 4:7
You have filled my heart with greater joy ….
- The Lord wants to come and fill your heart with gladness and joy.
- He does not want us to walk around with burdens and heavy hearts.
- Give Him your broken heart and ask Him to come and fill it with His joy.
- He wants to turn your mourning into dancing and your ashes into beauty.
- Inward joy comes from knowing and trusting God and happiness comes as a result of pleasant circumstances.
- Inward joy is steady as long as we trust God; happiness is unpredictable.
- Inward joy defeats discouragement; happiness covers it up.
- Inward joy is lasting; happiness is temporary.
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will come right now and fill my heart and soul with the joy and gladness that only You can bring. May it change the very atmosphere and may I see things from a different perspective as a result, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply