- The Lord wants you to be able to make progress and not stumble.
- Often we are so afraid of falling that we don’t try to walk for fear of failing.
- Don’t allow your fears to hinder and limit you doing what you can do.
- Don’t allow your friends to discourage you and slow you down or make you fall.
- One way you could be impeded or stumble is if you do wrong or are lured to do wrong.
- Walking by faith and blameless will keep your steps steady and firm.
- Step forward with confidence, knowing that He will direct and steady you.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that today You are removing the hurdles and the pitfalls ahead of me. I recognize that You will direct my steps and protect me from making mistakes, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply