- In life we deal with the temporary and the eternal.
- The temporary things are of little value and the eternal things are what really matter.
- Our attachments to possessions should not be strong because one day they will pass away.
- Know for certain that this evil world and our desires for it’s pleasure will end.
- This should encourage us to control our greedy, self-indulgent behaviour and to continue doing God’s will.
- When our priority is to do what God wants us to do, we are busy with eternal things.
- Don’t waste time on things that will pass away, let’s do the will of God.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose to obey and follow You. Help me not to be distracted and consumed by things and issues that have little or no eternal value and may my life be lived in such a way that it is pleasing to You, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.