- Sometimes the Lord can ask us to do the strangest of things.
- God told Abraham to go sacrifice his only son whom he loved and his obedience brought God’s intervention and blessings.
- God told Moses to strike the rock and water gushed out of lt.
- Through the prophet Elijah, God told the woman to go borrow empty vessels and her debt was paid.
- We may not even understand why He tells us to do or say certain things.
- When this happens you can know that the Lord is setting you up for a miracle.
- Let’s obey His instructions, even if we don’t understand, and see what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, may I be found faithful in obeying what You lead and tell me to do. I know that You can take simple acts of obedience and they can result in wonderful miracles from Your hand, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.