- Often in life, we end up trying to handle everything ourselves.
- We think we have ‘broad shoulders’ and so we carry unnecessary weight.
- There are others who can help you along the way if you will just ask.
- Jethro suggested that Moses delegate most of this work to others and focus his efforts on jobs only he could do.
- Delegation relieved Moses’ stress and improved the quality of the government.
- Proper delegation can multiply your effectiveness while giving others a chance to grow.
- The Lord is also your Helper, and you can have confidence in His help.
PRAYER: Lord, forgive me for always trying to carry everything in my own strength. I need the help of others, and especially, the help that comes from You. I call out to You and I ask You to be my Helper, and surround me with others who will also help me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Happy New Month and welcome to October 2020. Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply