Verse: 2 Kings 4:21
And she went up, and laid him on the bed of the man of God, and shut the door upon him, and went out.
- Elisha was especially known by people from all works of life as “the man of God”
- The highest tribute that can be paid to any minister is that he is a “man of God.”
- This man of God maintained intimate and persevering communion with God.
- He knew God and was known by Him.
- He was a holy man, fully set apart from the religious and moral compromise of the day.
- He was dedicated to the Lord God of Israel.
- The Spirit of the Lord was upon him, enabling him to speak with spiritual authority as God’s representative.
- He proclaimed the word of God faithfully.
THOUGHT: Am I a man of God? Is my life and ministry affirmed by God with mighty miracles and signs? Do I oppose the tide of idolatry and apostasy in the land? Do I always proclaim the full counsel of God?
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply