- All of humanity needs food (bread) to survive.
- But there are other needs in life that cannot be satisfied with physical things.
- Sometimes we want to satisfy a perfectly normal desire in a wrong way or at the wrong time.
- Many of our desires are normal and good.
- But God wants us to satisfy them in the right way and at the right time.
- There is a greater dimension than just our physical existence.
- There is an aspect of our daily lives that only God can provide for or supply.
PRAYER: Lord, I recognize today that I need You in my life. I cannot just get by on physical bread alone, I need You and Your words of life to sustain and carry me through this life, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply