- When we live a life of trusting God it makes us different.
- This man trusted God and it was said of Him that he was unlike any other person.
- He followed God more closely and sincerely than any other king of Judah or Israel.
- It does not include David though, considered to be the king most devoted to God.
- True trust and dependence on the Lord sets us apart from those who just say so.
- Let us always trust Him and lean not on our own understanding or ways of the world.
- Let us live a life of trust, standing still and seeing the salvation of God.
PRAYER: Lord, I trust in You. I trust in You to be my defender, my deliverer, my healer and my provider. May I be an example to those around me of what it really means to trust You daily, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply