Verse: Psalm 55:22
Give your burdens to the LORD, and He will take care of you.
- What an awesome thing to know that the Lord will take care of us.
- Part of enjoying this care is the fact that we need to let go of the burdens.
- When facing trials too great to bear, God invites us to cast our burdens and cares upon Him.
- How can He look after us if we are carrying everything ourselves?
- Let go and let God help you, and He will take good care of you.
- God bears the weight of these burdens with us and sustains us in every situation.
- He says, “Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden (with the troubles of life and the sins of their own human nature), and I will give you rest.”
PRAYER: Lord, today I choose to release the weight of the burdens and cares I carry. I place all these issues and concerns into Your powerful hands, knowing that You will take care of me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.