Verse: 1 Chronicles 5:20
They cried out to Him (the Lord) during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in Him.
- We can cry out to God at all times, but especially during the battles we face.
- Perhaps you are facing a battle in some area, call upon the Lord.
- Peradventure in the battles you are facing, you feel you can’t possibly win, don’t give up.
- As you trust Him, He will bring the victory into your situation.
- Like king Asa, pray for God’s help, recognising your powerlessness in that situation.
- God moves and releases His power through those who recognise their limitations (2 Cor. 12:9).
- Expect answered prayer as you place your trust and confidence in Him.
PRAYER: Lord, today I bring my requests and petitions to You. I know the battles that are raging in
my life and You are the one who stops the storm and stills the winds. So I trust You, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply