- Believe means to persevere in trust and belief by manifesting an obedient faithfulness.
- This was the kind of faith Abram possessed.
- His heart was turned toward God in an enduring trust, obedience, and submission.
- It was his belief in the Lord, not his actions, that made Abram right with God.
- We too can have a right relationship with God by trusting Him.
- Righteousness means being in a right relationship to God and His will.
- A right relationship is based on faith.
- Our outward actions – church attendance, prayer, good deeds – will not by themselves make us right with God.
PRAYER: Lord, may I trust in and rely upon You. May I manifest an obedient faithfulness. May I have a right heart attitude, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling and Faithful Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply