- Let your doubt deepen your faith as you continue to search for the answer.
- Doubt and unbelief rob us of so much of what the Lord has in store for us when we remain stubborn.
- The Lord wants us to be ‘faith-filled’ and not faithless.
- But some people need to doubt before they believe.
- Doubt should lead to questions, and the when the answers are accepted, then doubt has done good work.
- We should constantly be filled with hope and expectation in God.
- Let go of your doubts and fears and choose to have faith and believe.
PRAYER: Lord, I choose faith over doubt, hope over despair and confident expectation over discouragement. I will doubt my doubts and I will believe in You and all You have promised and said, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday .Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply