- Sometimes we can lose perspective about what really is important.
- God exalts Christlike character more than ministry, faith, or the possession of spiritual gifts.
- God values and emphasises character that acts in love, much more than faith that to move mountains.
- The greatest in God’s Kingdom will be those who are great in inward godliness and love to God.
- Love is the greatest of all human qualities, and it is an attribute of God Himself.
- Our faith, our hope and our love need to remain the cornerstone of our lives.
- But our greatest purpose is to display and reflect His love to those around us!
PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will fill me with faith, restore my hope and may my life be a channel for Your love to pass through and to touch the lives of others, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday .Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.