- “Shield” refers to God’s protection, first revealed to Abraham (Gen. 15:1)
- In Deut. 33:29, here God is Israel’s shield.
- The truth is believers who live according to the will of God could still encounter affliction.
- Even though you find yourself confronting affliction and opposition, you may still call upon God with confidence.
- He will act on your behalf according to His divine purpose.
- God is your “glory” in that His presence, fellowship, and help are your greatest good.
- God wants to lift up your head this year, no matter how humiliated you feel.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You because You are my Protection. I commit myself to You as my provider. This year Father, lift up my head, be my shield and my glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply