- Seeking the Lord is essential to any reformation or revival in your life or church.
- It means to desire and pursue earnestly the Lord’s presence, fellowship, kingdom and holiness.
- It involves your turning to the Lord with your whole heart and in fervent prayer.
- Seeking the Lord also involves hungering and thirsting for righteousness and God’s presence.
- There must be a will and desire to commit yourself firmly to do God’s will.
- You must also be willing to abandon all actions that offend God.
- Seeking the Lord involves believing in and relying on God as your ultimate help.
PRAYER: Lord, I receive fresh grace to genuinely seek You and Your kingdom this year. I am confident that You are “a rewarder of them that diligently seek You,” in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.
Leave a Reply