- Humility must be the mark of all God’s people.
- It means an absence of pride in oneself, a consciousness of one’s weaknesses.
- And the disposition to ascribe to God and others the credit for what one is achieving or has accomplished.
- The word “clothe” means to attach a piece of clothing to oneself.
- Peter exhorts us to tie the clothe of humility on ourselves.
- This makes us to be identified as believers in Christ as we act humbly toward others.
- And to receive God’s grace and help.
PRAYER: Lord, You tied a towel and washed the feet of Your disciples. May I also wash the feet of my brethren. May I stay clothed with humility, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good afternoon. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.